How to change your permissions to share your Facebook Catalog with an Agency [Video]
Set up catalog roles in Business Manager
If you have a Business Manager and you want to share or grant access to the catalogs you manage, you should assign a role to people in your Business Manager account. These roles allow you or anyone else in your Business Manager account to do things like view catalogs or control catalog settings.
Note: If you don't use Business Manager, you can still create and manage a catalog using your personal ad account. Any apps or pixels you own need to be associated with your personal ad account before you can access your catalog.
In this article:
- Before you begin
- Available roles and permissions
- Add people in your Business Manager to your catalog
- Assign a role to your catalog
- Assign a partner to your catalog
Read the full article here:
Set Up a Business Manager for Catalogs
If you manage multiple catalogs from different businesses, or want to grant agencies access to your catalog, set up a Business Manager for the catalogs. Business Manager is a free Facebook tool to organize and manage your business. With Business Manager, you can add people to your business and manage access to your catalog using various permissions. If you're an agency representing a business, they can add you to their Business Manager so that you can run ads for them under their account.
Note: While you can use Business Manager to create catalogs or add items to existing catalogs, it's recommended to use Catalog Manager for these tasks. Catalog Manager provides a more comprehensive overview of the catalogs you own.
Create a Business Manager
- Go to Business Manager Overview.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter your business name.
- Enter your business email.Note: Don't enter your personal email account as you want to keep your private and professional accounts separate.
- You'll be redirected to your newly created Business Manager.