Are you able to integrate my Big Commerce website with my Facebook Page?
Facebook Shop makes your BigCommerce store’s catalog available on your Facebook business page so users can easily discover your products, share them with friends, and check out right on Facebook. Orders from Facebook are managed from BigCommerce just like storefront orders.
Connecting Your Store
- Log in to Facebook.
- Create a Facebook business page for your store (if you haven't already).
- Your account must have an admin page role for the Facebook business page.
- Before submitting your application, your BigCommerce store must be launched and accessible (not Down for Maintenance) so Facebook can review and accept your catalog.
- the Facebook business page you want to connect to your Facebook Shop
- your business address (physical address)
- your business email address
- a list of states you have offices in and the State Tax Registration number for each
- the shipping options you offer (free shipping, standard, expedited, rush)
- your return policy (number of days and customer service email address)
- your SSN (sole proprietor) or EIN (partnership or corporation)
- your preferred bank account information (routing and account numbers)
- If your application is approved, Channel Manager will show Your Facebook commerce application has been approved, and your products will begin automatically syncing to your new Facebook Shop page.
- If your application is not approved, Channel Manager will report "Your commerce application has been rejected by Facebook. You may update the information below and submit the application again." Review Facebook's policies to ensure your store or products meet all the necessary criteria.
- Merchants are typically notified of approval within 48 hours of application submission.
- Your products must be approved by Facebook.
- Must be a physical product (not downloadable)
- Must have an image
- Must have a description
- Must not have a price of $0.00
- Must not have a price longer than 9 digits
- Must not have a product description in ALL CAPS
- Must not be restricted by Facebook policies
- Product options must be required.
- Product variants must have a SKU
- Text field options and file upload field options are not supported by Facebook Shop. All other option types are supported.
- Custom Fields are not supported by Facebook Shop.
- Maximum 25,000 products (including variants)
- Inventory tracking is not required. However, if tracking inventory, the product's stock must be greater than 0 to be purchasable.